Leveraging on free music promotion platforms like Audiomack will save you a lot of cost as a musician.
I will show you how to upload your songs on Audiomack get thousands of listens even if you’re not tech-savvy.
The best part? It’s totally free of charge and it’s a repeatable process when you have other songs. More so, I will show you how to upload your songs on all available devices (PC/Android)
Without further ado, let’s get right into it.
What You Need To Upload A Song on Audiomack
Skip To The Section
There are some basic requirements you need to upload a song on Aduiomack, and if you don’t have them the techniques I will show you won’t work.
In general, they are things within your reach. They include:
- Audiomack Account
- An Email Address
- Music audio file (Supported formats are: ZIP, Mp3, WAV, etc…
- Artwork or Cover Art
It’s of necessity to have an email account and the best part? it’s pretty easy to create one. Look it up online.
Obviously, you have to have your music file in Mp3 or other abovelisted formats.
You should also have artwork already but if you don’t have it, hire a graphics designer before moving onto the next stage.
Let’s get on to…
How To Create An Audiomack Account
- Click on Audiomack homepage here and select any of the following.
2. Fill in the required information and go through the prompts
How To Upload Song On Audiomack For PC
Before showing you how to upload your music on Audiomack for other devices, let me quickly show you how to for PC users.
Follow the steps carefully in other get the same results as me. Let got to it.
1. Click on the upload button
2. Select any upload the click next
3. Click on the browser to your file or drag and drop
5. Select the song then upload
6. Fill in the required information as seen on the screenshot below
7. Enter your meta data and leave the rest blank
8. Choose a release or publish it straight on
You’ve sucessfully uploaded your song [Its should be live in 2 minutes]
How To Upload Song On Audiomack For Phone
For Android users, the steps are pretty much the same thing. The only difference is when you visit the mobile version, scroll all the way to the bottom of the site then change it to desktop view.
That way, it’s the same interface you’ll get for the steps above.
- Click on the upload button
- Select any upload the click next
- Click on the browser to your file or drag and drop
- Select the song then upload
- Fill in the required information
- Enter your meta data and leave the rest blank
- Choose a release or publish it straight on
Tips To Get More Streams On Audiomack Fast
As promised at the beginning of this article, I will show you some tips and tweaks that will bring you more streams fast.
Without further ado, let’s delve right in.
1. Enter your details appropriately.
One of the things I hear from upcoming musicians is, I’ve filled in all the required data into Audiomack but I barely get streams.
Then, I go check it out and discover some details were not appropriately filled.
Now to be clear:
Audiomack is a search engine for music and podcast. Just like Google, where you usually search for whatever you want.
Your artiste name and song title must be filled correctly and more importantly, it must tally with your social media platforms.
Do you know why? Audiomack allows you to add your social media links on there.
If they don’t tally with your information on Audiomack, when fans search for you on Google you may likely not show up.
Of course, that’ll lead to fewer streams and engagement on your songs.
2. Song Categorization.
Let’s face it:
There are diverse genres of music in the world. It only makes sense to categorize your song appropriately to avoid being index wrongly.
For example, after categorizing a song under Gospel music and your song is shown to those people in that category and they don’t engage with it.
What do you think will happen?
Audiomack will bury the song! That’s It. They want people to spend more time on the platform and if your song is killing engagement, they’ll bury it.
The bottom line is:
Understand the genre of your song before categorizing it. Although sometimes, you may not find a suitable category, in that case, look for closer ones.
3. Share On Social Media
I know you’ve probably heard it a million times.
You might want to pause for a moment to ask yourself if you created anticipation.
Let’s face it:
Fans are more eager to stream your songs when you tell them upfront. What I actually mean is, adding a little bit of intrigue to it.
You can’t just drop a song on Audiomack, share it on social media, and expect streams to magically roll in. It doesn’t work that way.
what you need to do before any release is, create something like a 10 days countdown graphics or posting snippets of the songs daily.
Check out some of the resources below to promote your songs effectively.
- Social Media For Musicians: 9 Strategies That Work
- TikTok For Musicians (Helpful Guide For Beginners) 2020
- Email Marketing For Musician Using Social Media For Free (Definitive Guide)
- TikTok Music Promotion: 8 Easy Strategies To Increase Engagement and Go viral
- What Should Musicians Post On Instagram? How Often?
Wrapping Up – How To Upload Song On Audiomack
Do you have an Audiomack account? What’s your experience with it so far? I’d like to hear from you in the comments section below.